> About Us > Overview
- Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc is an AIM listed oil and gas company with a diverse portfolio of hydrocarbon assets at various stages of the development cycle including exploration and production in the UK and Ireland.
- Europa is a leading explorer in Atlantic Ireland with seven high impact exploration licences.
- Estimated combined gross mean unrisked resources of 4.2 billion barrels of oil and 1.5 tcf of gas in Atlantic Ireland.
- Approximately 123 barrels of oil per day are currently produced from three onshore UK oilfields and 500 bopd under development at Wressle.
- Europa is run by a highly experienced management team with a proven track record in generating substantial shareholder value.
Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc was incorporated in England and Wales in 2004.
The Company Registration Number is 5217946.
The Company was admitted to London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market on 11 November 2004, with symbol EOG. All information required for AIM Rule 26 can be found in this website.